A drained phone, tablet or laptop battery can be a problem, especially if you’re off the grid. But, if you have a good solar power bank, running out of juice shouldn’t be an issue.
In addition to portability, solar power banks allow you to recharge your devices anytime, anywhere.
When you are searching for the best solar power bank, you want one with the right charging speed and capacity for your gadgets. You also want to consider the unit’s battery charging time, size and weight.
To simplify your research, we’ve found the best solar power banks and highlighted the features as well as the benefits that make them worthy of your consideration.
Table of Contents
Top Solar Power Banks
When it comes to solar power banks, you’ll want one that can withstand regular use and harsh weather elements. It’s also wise to get a unit with several connection ports so that you can charge multiple devices simultaneously.
Fortunately, all of the top-rated solar power banks below meet these criteria.
1. BLAVOR 10,000 mAh
- Brand-Oriented & Outdoor Charger Pro: With over ten years experience of portable solar power banks,...
- Leading USB C Input&Output Tech and Qi Wireless: 5V 2.4A output, 50% faster-charging speed, and zero...
- Premium Battery & Smallest Solar Charger: BLAVOR uses the safer Lithium-cobalt battery, which is 50% more...
A crowd favorite, this solar power bank by BLAVOR is robust, durable and high-performing.
At the top of its list of impressive functions is Qi for wireless charging. You won’t have to deal with tangled wires to charge your gadgets.
Then, there’s the vast device compatibility. The BLAVOR Qi is compatible with the iPhone 13, 13 Pro, XS and XR MAX, the Samsung Galaxy S8 Plus and all Qi-enabled smartphones.
You’ll love this power bank’s extended charging times. It can charge your iPhone 7 Plus up to 2.2x, iPhone X up to 2.3x and iPhone8 up to 3.5x.
What’s more, it takes only six hours to recharge the power bank to full capacity.
The BLAVOR Qi is as durable as they come. It features ABS material and a Lithium polymer battery for increased durability.
Better yet, it has two USB, type C, dual flashlights and a compass kit. Its lightweight and compact size make it perfect for any of your outdoor adventures.
- Qi wireless charging
- Dual USB, Type C ports
- 10,000 mAh capacity
- Dual flashlight
- Complimentary compass kit
- IPX4 waterproof rating
- Compact design
- Powerful charging
- Durable construction
- Lightweight design
- Charges slowly
2. LICORNE 36,800 mAh
- 36800mAh Solar Charger: High Capacity Solar Power Bank with 36800mAh large capacity, built-in lightning...
- 6 Outputs & Wireless Charging: The portable charger power bank equips with Micro USB & Type C input ports...
- Dual Multifunctional Flashlight: Built-in 1.8W flashlight spotlights, with Strong-SOS-Flash modes, lead...
The LICORNE 36,800 has everything you’d want in the best solar power bank.
First, it packs a 36,800 mAh power capacity to charge your devices fast. In addition, it can handle six gadgets at once via the multiple Micro USB and Type C input ports.
On top of that, the LICORNE supports wireless charging. You don’t need cables to charge your devices with this power bank. However, your gadget must support wireless charging.
Meanwhile, the dual multifunctional flashlight illuminates your space in darkness. The flashlight has powerful SOS-light modes that can come in handy during emergencies.
The LICORNE is IP6 waterproof rated, so you can still use it even when the weather becomes chilly at the campsite.
This is a great product for your outdoor adventures.
- 36,800 mAh battery capacity
- Type C and lightning cables
- Six USB outputs
- Wireless charging
- ABS and PC silicone material
- Durable and robust device
- Boasts lots of power
- Lightweight design
- Convenient hanging ring
- No digital percentage meter
3. 4Patriots 8,000 mAh
- RECHARGEABLE SOLAR PANEL: Your portable solar power bank is rechargeable using the free power of the sun....
- WATER RESISTANT: IP67 waterproof rating means your solar power bank can stand up to rain & splashes....
- DUAL USB CHARGING PORTS: 2 USB ports let you charge 2 devices at once. Now, you can easily charge any...
Landing a spot in our best solar power bank reviews is 4Patriots. This innovative product has a lot going for it, including protection against splashes, slips and drops.
The power bank has a waterproof rating of IP67. It even has a rugged exterior for robust performance.
This device promises to power up all your critical devices off the grid efficiently thanks to its 8,000 mAh lithium-polymer battery. It also offers up to 500 recharge cycles.
An easy-to-read power meter lets you know exactly how much capability the unit has to recharge your devices. You can also take advantage of the easy-clip attachment to carry it with you.
The 4Patriots features two USB ports so that you can charge your phone and laptop at the same time. Plus, it is an excellent companion for your camping and hiking escapades since it is water resistant.
- 8,000 mAh power capacity
- Dual USB charging port
- Water resistant design
- Easy-to-read power meter
- Top-notch performance
- Reliable charging
- Great value for money
- Compass not reliable
4. Anker PowerCore 10,000 mAh
- Built For Adventure: This water, dust, and shock-resistant solar charger is the ideal portable power...
- Superior Safety: IP64-rated for protection against dust and water splashes from all directions.
- High Solar-Efficiency: PowerCore uses SunPower monocrystalline panels for high solar efficiency of...
Anker is synonymous with creating excellent solar power banks. The PowerCore is no different.
Measuring 6.47 x 3.08 x 0.78 inches, this unit is compact enough to fit in your hiking backpack easily. The small design also means you shouldn’t have a problem carrying it around.
The PowerCore delivers a 10,000 mAh cell capacity. It can charge your iPhone 11 twice as fast and two and a half times faster for an iPhone XS.
In addition, this power bank performs twice as quickly when charging your Galaxy S10 or iPad Mini 5.
What’s more, the PowerCore uses SunPower monocrystalline panels. This way, it can offer high solar efficiency of 21.5% to 23.5%.
As a bonus, for added peace of mind, this product comes with an 18-month warranty.
- 10,000 mAh cell capacity
- Dual 12W USB ports
- 21.5% to 23.5% efficiency
- IP64-rated waterproof rating
- Three light modes
- Vibrant color and finish
- Convenient power buttons
- LED display when charging
- Could hold a charge longer
5. Raddy SW5
- Indoor & Outdoor Reliable Emergency Supply: SW5 is an ALL-IN-ONE weather radio with an IPX5 waterproof...
- Large Battery Powered: SW5 equipped with a 5000 battery is the largest battery capacity in the market....
- 3 Charging Modes: Besides USB charging, the solar panel and the hand crank are the best back-ups in any...
If you’re on a tight budget, the Raddy SW5 is one of the best solar power banks.
The beauty of this unit is that you can use it for indoor and outdoor emergencies. This beast boasts 5,000 mAh, the largest-in-class battery capacity.
You will love the three charging modes that let you power up most small gadgets at home and on the road.
There is also a flashlight, SOS alarm, compass and reading lamp that can come in handy when you’re in distress. Plus, as you’d expect, the Raddy SW5 is water and dust-proof.
Better yet, this product comes with an integrated AM/FM/NOAA radio. This means that you won’t have any dull days at the campsite or on your next hiking trip.
- IPX5 waterproof case
- SOS alarm
- 5,000 mAh power bank
- AM/FM/NOAA Radio
- Reading lamp and flashlight
- Three charging modes
- USB charging
- Convenient digital display
- Feature-rich construction
- No wireless charging
6. Goal Zero 19,200 mAh
- Innovators in portable power | After a decade of innovation, Goal Zero leads in the creation of portable...
- Empower potential | When you purchase a Goal Zero product, you’re supporting our mission to provide...
- Collect, Store, Power | The Venture 75 19200mAh power bank increased capacity powers multiple devices at...
Weighing in at about 1.28 pounds, the Goal Zero is a lightweight, fast, powerful and portable charger. Users say it can charge up a phone for a week without needing to recharge itself.
The Goal Zero flaunts an impressive 19,200 mAh power capacity. With this capacity, it’s not surprising this unit can power more devices and recharge faster.
Speaking of recharging, Goal Zero features two USB ports. These include USB 5V and USB-A outputs.
It even has an additional 60W USB-C PD port, allowing you to recharge the power bank from compatible sources in as little as 30 minutes.
Better yet, the Goal Zero has an IP67 waterproof rating. It can remain submerged in water up to three feet deep for 30 minutes.
As a bonus, it also offers a flashlight to help you in situations like power outages.
- 19,200 mAh power capacity
- Dual USB ports
- IP67 rating
- 50 integrated lumens emergency flashlight
- 500 recharge cycle
- Great capacity
- Easy to use
- High-quality build
- No wireless charging
7. PSOO 50000mAh
- Solar Charger Power Bank: The solar panel can collect solar energy all day under direct sunlight. Please...
- 50000mAh Big Capacity: The 50000mAh power bank provides 17.4 charges for iPhone 12, 12.2 charges for...
- 4 Output and 2 Input Ports: The solar powered charger is equipped with 4 output ports and 2 input ports,...
This unit by PSOO deserves to be mentioned in our best solar power banks roundup.
It features a 50,000 mAh power capacity. That is enough to give 17.4 charge cycles for your iPhone or 12.2 charges for a Samsung S21.
The PSOO 50,000 sports four output and two input ports. These ports are compatible with most devices, including cameras, tablets and smartphones.
Plus, the bright flashlight with three modes makes this power bank a handy camping accessory.
Furthermore, it’s easy to see the remaining power level via the conveniently placed LED indicator light.
The PSOO 50,000 is available in orange, black and red.
- 50,000 mAh big capacity
- Solar/ USB cable charging
- Input: 5V 2.0A
- Four output ports & two input ports
- Bright light/ low light/ SOS
- Output: DC 5V 2.1A
- Safe charging speed
- Impressive capacity
- LED indicators
- Multiple-device charging
- Reliable performance
- Slow charging speed
8. Innopower 20,000 mAh
- 【Advanced Wireless Portable Charger】Truly cable-free solar power bank with wireless output supports...
- 【Massive Capacity】Equipped with a 20,000mAh cell capacity, charges a wide variety of phones, tablets,...
- 【Portable Size】Smaller and lightweight portable chargers. The size of this solar charger is...
The Innopower 20,000 is available in 20,000 and 26,800 mAh. This unit is Qi-enabled for wireless charging.
It is a good power bank if you have a compatible iPhone or Samsung Galaxy device. Even if your device doesn’t support wireless charging, you can use its dual USB.
In terms of performance, the Innopower can charge a smartphone up to 5X and an iPad 1.5X faster.
This power bank weighs 12.5 ounces and measures 7.91 x 4.02 x 1.06 inches. It can easily fit into any power or bag and be carried anywhere, anytime.
Other notable highlights include a powerful LED flashlight and a solar light intensity indicator.
- Wireless charging
- 20,000 mAh charging capacity
- Four bright LED flashlight
- USB and solar recharging
- Four solar light intensity indicator
- ABS+PC material construction
- Powerful charging
- Compact design
- Well made
- Charges fast
- Wireless charging capability
- Feels somewhat heavy
9. Hiluckey Outdoor Portable 25000 mAh Solar Charger
- 25000mAh High Capacity: The solar power bank charges up 8-10 times for your phone and 3-4 times for your...
- 4 Large Solar Panels: This solar charger comes with 4 high-performance solar panels that can reach 6W in...
- Dual Fast Charging USB Outputs: The solar phone charger can charge 2 devices simultaneously at 2.1A high...
The Hiluckey Outdoor portable 25,000mAh Solar charger offers high capacity charging. The solar power bank can charge 8-10 times your phone or 3-4 times for your tablet. And it can be used for 9 days for average charge,
To recharge, you have two options. Either sunlight or USB cable that is provided. The charger was built for the outdoors. It has a rugged construction that is dust, shot and splash resistant. You can hang it off of your backpack as you hike through the hills, charging the battery pack.
The Hiluckey charger has a LED flashlight with three modes. This is a great feature for a power outage, other emergencies or perfect for camping.
It has 4 large solar panels and is super fast that can reach 6W in direct sunlight. Therefore offering fast charging USB outputs. The phone charger can charge 2 devices at the same time (2.1A high speed).
Plus this solar charging bank has auto-detection of your devices current to pair for optimal output. Not to mention it protects your phone and tablet from over-current, overcharging, overheating and protects from short circuit.
- Four high-power solar panels
- PD 6W quick charge
- 25,000 mAh high capacity wireless charging
- 2 USB outputs
- Emergency rescue light
- Over-heating auto-detection
- Great performance
- Reasonable pricing
- Bright flashlight
- Dust and water resistant
- Slow charging
10. QiSa 38,800 mAh
- Solar charger, as long as there is sunlight, four high-conversion solar charging panels can be...
- Solar power bank 38800mAh large battery, let you get rid of the anxiety of battery power anytime and...
- Solar power bank has a wireless charging function, two 5V3.1A USB fast output ports, can charge up to 3...
The QiSa boasts a stunning 38,800 mAh charging capacity. It will charge most of your devices, including smartphones and laptops.
Four high-conversion solar charging panels will continuously charge the power bank as long as there’s sunlight.
Like any solar power bank worth your attention, this one supports wireless charging.
The QiSa 38,800 comes with two USB ports. This way, it can charge up to three devices simultaneously.
You don’t have to worry about using this unit in extreme weather. It is water, dust and drop-proof to handle the rigor of regular use.
To top it all off, the QiSa 38,800 features an integrated smart chip to identify compatible devices automatically.
- Qi wireless charging
- Multi-protection to protect your devices
- Shock, dust and waterproof design
- High-speed three outputs
- Multifunctional LED lights
- Excellent performance
- Over-voltage protection
- Fast wireless charging
- Solid construction
- Holds lots of power
- Ergonomic design
- Relatively heavy
- Larger for small panels
These solar power banks have what it takes to keep your devices fully charged whether you are at home or on the go.
They’re affordable and feature-rich. Plus, each model promises a reliable performance that matches your needs.
You can’t go wrong with these power banks. Pick one that suits your budget and needs, then get charging!