Outdoor Bluetooth speakers make it easy to share your music with others. They can take picnics, barbeques and pool parties to a whole new level of fun.
Plus, since they’re wireless, you can carry them from point A to B without the inconvenience of pesky cables.
The best outdoor Bluetooth speakers pack a powerful punch that rivals their wired counterparts. On top of that, they’re energy-efficient and offer excellent range.
Since there are many options on the market, we’ve rounded up the most highly-rated outdoor Bluetooth speakers so you can find one that fits your needs and budget.
Table of Contents
- Top Outdoor Bluetooth Speakers
- 1. Pohopa Bluetooth Speakers
- 2. Houl Zallee Waterproof Bluetooth Speaker
- 3. W-King Bluetooth Speakers
- 4. Pyle Bluetooth Outdoor Speaker
- 5. Herdio Outdoor Speaker
- 6. OSD Bluetooth Outdoor Speaker
- 7. Homewell Wireless Outdoor Speaker
- 8. Bose SoundLink Bluetooth Speaker
- 9. OontZ Angle 3 Bluetooth Speaker
- 10. JBL CHARGE 5 – Portable Bluetooth Speaker
Top Outdoor Bluetooth Speakers
Whether you’re looking for a high-end Bluetooth speaker or a more portable model to bring to the park, we have an option for you. Here are the best outdoor Bluetooth speakers.
1. Pohopa Bluetooth Speakers
- √ WIRELESS STEREO DUAL PAIRING: TWS function lets you pair two speakers for a powerful 20W true stereo...
- √ MOST-ENJOYING DISTANCE: ❤Bluetooth Distance(distance between HOST speaker and cell phone): up to...
- √ LED LIGHTS AROUND&20W POWERFUL SOUND: 20-piece built-in bright LED lights around light up for night...
This set by Pohopa is truly one of the best outdoor Bluetooth speakers available today.
As a mid-priced option, these speakers offer a seamless and versatile mounting setup, powerful audio and a 12-month warranty.
Better yet, they come with 20-piece integrated LED lights that are strategically placed around each speaker for nighttime use.
The Pohopa Bluetooth speakers pack 10 watts each and wireless pairing of up to 33 feet. Furthermore, with a battery capacity of 4,400 mAh, this unit can belt out music for 12 hours non-stop.
Other notable highlights include three-inch full-range drivers and a bass reflex vent.
- Portable, robust lantern design
- Built-in LED lights around each speaker
- Automatic stereo pairing capacity
- DSP audio technology
- Automatic shut-off function
- Bluetooth 4.2 wireless connectivity
- TWS technology
- IPX5 waterproof rating
- Great sound
- Durable construction
- Easy to pair
- Lightweight design
- Excellent soft lighting
- Bass could be richer
2. Houl Zallee Waterproof Bluetooth Speaker
- Powerful Stereo Speaker - Featuring 4 dedicated drivers with 2 15W full-range drivers and 2 5W tweeters,...
- Epic 32-Hour Playtime- Houl Zallee outdoor speaker delivers up to 32 hours of playtime on a single charge...
- IPX7 Waterproof Speakers - The Houl Zallee outdoor speaker is rugged enough for outdoor adventures and...
This outdoor Bluetooth speaker by Houl Zallee delivers stellar sound with excellent quality.
Even though it is a budget model, you’ll get higher-fidelity audio than most in-class speakers thanks to the dual five watts tweeters.
This means the speaker can play higher frequency music better. If high-pitched sound is your thing, this is a perfect set for you.
Houl Zallee offers an impressive 32 hours of playtime. Plus, because it measures 14.84 x 7.99 x 4.92 inches with a total weight of 4.64 pounds, you shouldn’t have a problem carrying it around.
In fact, it sports a nice handle for increased portability.
- Four dedicated drivers
- Dual 15 watts full-range drivers
- 40 watts surround sound
- IPX7 waterproof speakers
- Bluetooth 5.0 wireless speakers
- Built-in mic
- Ultra-durable design
- Easy to use
- Immersive stereo audio
- Impressive build quality
- Excellent range
- Decent volume
- Sound fuzzy at high volume
3. W-King Bluetooth Speakers
- 50W HD Sound With Punchy Bass - Get a 50w (70w peak) portable bluetooth speaker and the latest...
- 100W Powerful Beast Sound - Easily pair two portable speakers bluetooth wireless loud, upgrading 100W...
- IPX6 Waterproof & 40H Playback & Power Bank Function - The outdoor speakers features IPX6 waterproof and...
The W-King outdoor Bluetooth speakers stand out by rocking not two but four drivers backed by dual passive bass radiators. These two features combine to deliver true HD audio and deep bass.
This product offers 100 watts of sound. That’s powerful enough to spice up your outdoor parties with surround sound.
The speakers boast an IPX6 waterproof rating. This means that you can use them at the beach or poolside without worrying about water damage.
Meanwhile, the 8000mAh can hold enough juice to last up to 24 hours. There’s also an integrated equalizer to allow you to find the right balance for your music.
- 50 watts HD sound
- IPX6 waterproof rating
- Power bank function
- Built-in equalizer
- One-touch NFC
- Bluetooth 5.0
- 3.5 mm audio jack
- Long-lasting battery
- Reasonable pricing
- Deep bass
- Loud audio
- Robust quality
- Strap for portability
- Pairing relatively slow
4. Pyle Bluetooth Outdoor Speaker
- 300 WATT POWER: This wall mount high powered 2-way full range audio projection loudspeaker system has a...
- 6.25" SUBWOOFER 1" TWEETER: This active + passive pair speaker kit is equipped with 6.25" long throw...
- COMPATIBLE WITH BLUETOOTH: This heavy-duty speaker set is compatible with Bluetooth for wireless audio...
These outdoor Bluetooth speakers by Pyle promise to deliver powerful, remarkably entertaining audio in any weather.
They offer 300 watts of power for wide-field sound to fill your outdoor space.
Each speaker comes with a 6.25-inch subwoofer and one-inch tweeter to deliver an impressive bass response.
What’s more, the marine-grade waterproof construction allows this unit to withstand hot and cold temps.
To top it all off, the unit has a 3.5 mm Aux input to connect external devices to the speaker.
- 300 watts power
- 6.25-inch subwoofer
- One-inch tweeter
- 30 feet Bluetooth wireless range
- Eight Ohm impedance
- Daisy-chain ability
- Built-in capacitor speaker protection
- Stain-resistant speaker grills
- Good sound
- Great for patio
- Pairs easily
- 10 hours playbackBroad usage
- Premium sound quality
- Plug and play
- No volume button
5. Herdio Outdoor Speaker
- What you get: 2-Speakers, 2-Mount Brackets, 1- 120 V-240 V Power Adapter(15Feet/2meters), 1-12V DC Power...
- Versatile Swivel Brackets :Making sure you were able to place your outdoor speakers in your most desired...
- Product Dimensions (L x W x H):8.62"(219mm) (L) x 5.67"(144mm) (W) x6.62"(159mm) (H).Installs easily on...
This product by Herdio is on our list of best outdoor Bluetooth speakers because of its versatile mounting system.
It features speed-lock mounting. This is the easiest, safest and quickest of all mounting systems.
All you need to do to install this set is mount the bracket and click the speaker system. Then, you’re good to go.
Herdio doesn’t disappoint when it comes to sound. It delivers 200 watts of power for a booming sound to rock your outdoor events.
You also get a one-inch tweeter and two four-inch woofers. Plus, thanks to the clever design, the speaker can deliver its astonishingly powerful bass despite measuring only 14.48 x 11.1 x 8.66 inches.
- Bluetooth 5.0
- Two 100W speaker
- Four-inch aluminum cone woofer
- 1ince PET dome tweeter
- AC100-240V audio power
- Easy to install
- Remarkable sound
- Top-notch quality
- Easy to use
- Excellent customer service
- Not great for small spaces
6. OSD Bluetooth Outdoor Speaker
- INDOOR/OUTDOOR: This BTP650 speaker is weather resistant to be placed either outside to handle harsh...
- SOUND QUALITY: With 100 Watts of power handling, this audio speaker features a polypropylene cone woofer,...
- BLUETOOTH: Connect this BTP650 speaker to any device to play music through Bluetooth from your backyard...
This pair by OSD is one of the best outdoor Bluetooth speakers if you’re in for long-range wireless connectivity.
The set offers an outstanding 75 feet Bluetooth range, making it ideal for large backyards.
In addition to 75 watts of power, it comes with a ½ inch PEI dome tweeter and a paper cone woofer for excellent bass without affecting the midrange and treble.
The OSD Bluetooth outdoor speakers are also surprisingly versatile. Their mounting brackets allow you to adjust the sound in your preferred direction.
These speakers are available in black and white so that you can choose an aesthetic that matches your space.
- IP67 weather-resistant design
- 75 watts power handling
- 0.5 PEI dome tweeter
- Treated paper cone woofer
- 75 feet line of sight range
- 5.0 Bluetooth technology
- Built-in amplifier
- Blends with surroundings
- High-quality sound
- All-weather construction
- Power supply needs work
7. Homewell Wireless Outdoor Speaker
No products found.
This outdoor Bluetooth speaker by Homewell is the best option if you’re looking for a discrete model.
Its brawny enclosure resembles a rock, and you can order it in light gray, brown or dark gray.
What’s more, the speakers come with a solar panel for wireless charging. There’s even an included USB cable to charge the speakers.
The speakers can deliver eight to 12 hours of playback when they are fully charged.
As for the range, you can connect Homewell speakers to your device wirelessly from 30 feet away. The pair uses Bluetooth 5.0 technology, so it’s pretty powerful.
- Replaceable 18650 lithium-ion battery
- Three-foot mini USB charging cable
- Bluetooth 5.0
- Eight to 12 hours of playtime
- Elegant design
- Solow powered
- Impressive performance
- User to use
- Not compatible with Alexa
8. Bose SoundLink Bluetooth Speaker
- STATE-OF-ART DESIGN: SoundLink Flex outdoor speaker is packed with exclusive technologies and a...
- CLEAREST POSSIBLE SOUND: Proprietary Position Qtechnology automatically detects the position of your...
- WATERPROOF WIRELESS SPEAKER FOR TRAVEL: SoundLink Flex is rigorously tested to meet IP67 waterproof...
The Bose SoundLink is the best outdoor Bluetooth speaker if you’re looking for a super portable unit that packs a punch.
This speaker weighs slightly over a pound, so you can carry it virtually everywhere, from the beach to the park to camping and more.
The product is durable and offers excellent performance. One of its coolest features is the ability to float in water.
True to Bose’s top-notch quality speakers, the SoundLink offers enjoyable audio with crisp treble and embellished bass.
You’ll enjoy this speaker’s versatility. Based on your needs, you can place the SoundLink on its back or upright position to serve as the centerpiece of your outdoor event.
- PositionIQ technology
- IP67 waterproof rating
- Durable construction
- Utility loop
- 12 hours playback
- Bluetooth 4.2 technology
- Bose Connect app
- 30 feet wireless range
- Dustproof design
- Immersive sound
- Easy to tune via app
- Voice control
- Battery life could be longer
9. OontZ Angle 3 Bluetooth Speaker
- PORTABLE BLUETOOTH SPEAKER - Designed and Engineered by Cambridge SoundWorks in the USA, the OontZ Angle...
- EXPERIENCE MUSIC LIKE NEVER BEFORE - OontZ Angle 3 bluetooth speaker delivers incredible sound without...
- ULTIMATE WIRELESS AUDIO SOLUTION - With advanced antenna design and Bluetooth 5.0 technology, this...
Available in eight colors, the OontZ Angle 3 is the work of Cambridge Sound Works, a manufacturer renowned for stellar audio equipment.
It features an adorable design and weighs nine ounces with a dimension of 5.3 x 2.8 x 2.6 inches.
The Angle 3 can blast powerful audio to revitalize your outdoor party by playing music straight from your smartphone.
Most portable Bluetooth speakers struggle to maintain clear sound at high volume. The OontZ is different. You can turn up the volume and continue to enjoy music without distortion.
Better yet, this speaker offers 10 watts of sound output. It’s a great way to keep the party going.
- OontZ Angle 3 Bluetooth Speaker
- Bluetooth 5.0 connectivity
- 100 feet wireless connectivity
- IPX5 water-resistant rating
- Up to 14 hours of playtime
- 3.5 mm stereo aux cable
- Compact design
- Great for gaming
- Ideal for travel
- Elegant build
- Booming bass
- Crunchy highs
10. JBL CHARGE 5 – Portable Bluetooth Speaker
- JBL Pro Sound with an optimized long excursion driver, separate tweeter and dual JBL bass...
- Long lasting battery delivers up to 20 hours of playtime
- Take the Charge with you anywhere due to its IP67 waterproof and dustproof rating
Wrapping up our best outdoor Bluetooth speakers roundup is the Charge 5 by JBL.
This speaker is an excellent alternative to the Angle 3 if you’re looking for a sleeker design. The unit comes with a fabric cover and a more recent Bluetooth 5.1 connectivity.
It even delivers a richer sound.
The Charge 5 offers excellent battery life. Plus, you can use it to charge other gadgets.
It packs a brand-exclusive drive and a larger woofer than its counterpart. Combined with two bass radiators, the Charge 5 delivers a more powerful, sonic experience.
Additionally, you can choose from several colors, including black, blue, camouflage, gray, red and teal. With all these options, you’ll have no trouble finding a color that blends in seamlessly with your outdoor space.
- JBL Pro Sound excursion driver
- JBL bass radiators
- 20 hours of playtime
- IP67 waterproof and dustproof rating
- PartBoost feature
- Built-in power bank
- Portable design
- Powerful connectivity
- Superb battery life
When you are looking for the best outdoor Bluetooth speakers, you have many options to choose from.
All of the speakers on our list offer future-proof specs to ensure they are compatible with future technology. They’re also durable and offer excellent sound quality.
On top of that, each speaker offers decent battery performance to handle the needs of most outdoor enthusiasts.
All you need to do is choose the one that best fits your needs. Then, you’ll be ready to rock and roll. Happy listening!