Gaming has gone through a number of developments and trends over the years, especially with PC gaming. These widely customizable and personalized systems let users build a computer fine-tuned to their needs.
One of the main ways this is done is through the system’s display. A curved gaming monitor is a solid addition to help draw everything together.
Your display is one of the most crucial parts of your build, showing you everything that you will engage with. A high-quality monitor helps an expensive build with some of the latest components truly shine.
On the other hand, a monitor with low picture quality can drastically harm your gaming experience. As a result, you’ll want to be careful when choosing which screen to buy.
Table of Contents
- Top Curved Gaming Monitors on Amazon
We compiled a list of the best curved gaming monitors on the market. These options will help take your gaming experience to the next level.
Top Curved Gaming Monitors on Amazon
If you have been searching for a curved gaming monitor, read on for some excellent choices to finish off your peripherals.
1. Samsung 34-inch Odyssey G5 Ultra-Wide
- UNMATCHED IMMERSION: Get your head in the game with Odyssey’s 1000R curved panel, which matches the...
- STUNNING WQHD: Your gaming world, now astoundingly lifelike; Packing in 1.7 times the pixel density of...
- EXPRESS 144hz REFRESH RATE: Get more than double your potential frame production with the Odyssey G5;...
The Samsung 34-inch Odyssey has a stunning refresh rate of 165Hz. If you are looking for a flawless and smooth display, this screen is worth considering.
This monitor has a refresh rate of about one millisecond. Consequently, lag and motion blur are practically impossible for you to see.
AMD users will be happy to find the AMD Freesync Premium. This service provides you with adaptive sync technology to help reduce stuttering and input latency.
This can also help reduce screen tearing, which may happen with mismatched resolutions between games and monitors.
Regardless of whether or not you use AMD, the Odyssey is an excellent choice.
Furthermore, it comes in black, blue or red, as well as two smaller sizes. This is purely customizable aesthetics and won’t affect the quality of the display at all.
Whichever option you choose, you’ll be rewarded with incredible gaming experiences every second that you play.
2. ASUS TUF Gaming 32-inch 2K HDR
- 31.5-inch WQHD (2560x1440) 1500R gaming monitor with ultrafast 165Hz refresh rate (supports 144Hz)...
- ASUS Extreme Low Motion Blur (ELMB) technology enables a 1ms response time (MPRT) together with...
- FreeSync Premium technology supported through DisplayPort and HDMI ports providing variable refresh rates...
The ASUS TUF is a bit on the smaller side, displaying at only 32 inches. This might make it more desirable if you find yourself getting lost in larger displays. It’s also ideal if you simply prefer smaller monitors.
A smaller display doesn’t necessarily mean a worse showing. The old proverb of “size isn’t everything” very much applies to monitors.
This screen displays at a 2k resolution with 2560×1440 and provides an incredible 165Hz refresh rate. The monitor is designed for professional gamers and immersive gameplay.
The monitor provides ELMB technology (Extreme Low Motion Blur), which lives up to its namesake. Additionally, FreeSync is provided through the DisplayPort and HDMI ports to help reduce stuttering, lag and tearing.
Shadow Boost will help bring your gaming to the next level. This enhances details in dark areas and brightens scenes without ruining the lighting.
HDR-10 will also help to improve the lighting and deliver a truly lifelike gaming experience. Add an excellent desk speaker and take your gaming to the next level.
3. AOC C24G1A 24-inch Curved Frameless
- 24" class, 23.6" viewable AOC Gaming monitor with 1920 x 1080 Full HD Resolution
- 1500R curved monitor wrapping around your vision for an immersive gaming experience. Purchase multiple...
- Rapid 1ms (MPRT) response and now with 165Hz (via DP 1.2 port) refresh rate with AMD FreeSync Premium for...
The AOC C24G1A is one of the smallest screens on our list, but that doesn’t mean that it’s inferior to the other options.
This monitor is excellent if you intend to have more than one in your display. Additionally, this can help offset how much smaller it is compared to other options.
It fits in perfectly with systems that are limited in space without impacting your viewing experience.
A 1920×1080 resolution and 165Hz refresh rate will help deliver an incredible visual experience as you game.
The frameless design lets you use every last millimeter of the edges of the screen. It also helps if you opt for the multi-monitor setup mentioned earlier.
One of the most important things about this monitor is that it’s an extremely affordable model. Many gaming monitors will reach well into the hundreds of dollars. In particular, this is true with specs as high-quality as the AOC’s.
This particular model is less than $200, making it great for a display when you don’t want to spend too much money.
4. MSI Optix MAG240CR
- Curved Gaming display (1800R) – The best gameplay immersion
- Aspect Ratio is 16:9; Viewable Angle is 178° (H) / 178° (V); Curved: 1800R; Video port is 1x Display...
- FHD High Resolution - Game titles will even look better, displaying more details due to the FHD...
Tied in size with the AOC above, the MSI Optix is another 24-inch 1920×1080 resolution gaming monitor. As such, many of the same perks of the above model can be seen here.
This option is great for multi-monitor setups or saving room. It’s a bit more pricey, but it comes with some bonus features as a trade-off.
For example, the FHD High Resolution will help to upscale your resolution. This makes games look even better than the standard resolution allows. The AMD FreeSync helps prevent screen tearing and ups the refresh rate.
Additionally, the 1800R curved gaming monitor will help to keep you incredibly immersed in every game you play.
One of the more notable features is the non-glare screen installation on the MAG240CR. This is useful if your gaming setup is somewhere with a surplus of natural or artificial light.
With this feature, your display can be a bit more versatile and fit in wherever you would like your setup to be, including standing desks.
5. Samsung 49-inch CRG9 QLED 240Hz
- HANDPICKED BY AMAZON: They did the research so you don’t have to..Static Contrast Ratio : 2500:1(Typ),...
- SAMSUNG'S LARGEST 1000R GAMING MONITOR: Get your head in the game with the 49 inch Odyssey G9, which...
- CUTTING EDGE QLED TECHNOLOGY: From deepest blacks to vivid colors, Samsung QLED ensures pixel perfect...
The CRG9 is a massive 49-inch monitor display that will completely dominate the majority of your viewing space. Make sure that you have ample room before you invest in a monitor this massive.
That said, this isn’t just some novelty monitor to purchase because of how large it is. Users will enjoy a staggering 240Hz refresh rate with this 1000R screen.
This display is designed to match the curve of the human eye. As a result, it helps to reduce eye strain and provide maximum immersion.
NVIDIA G-sync and FreeSync are both present here to stop you from dropping any frames. The Odyssey even matches the frames from your GPU to make sure that you don’t experience a substandard display.
Utilizing a Dual QHD display means that this behemoth provides you with detailed images every frame.
The Infinity Core Lighting also provides a great amount of personalization. Better yet, the distinct core color customization lets you match the coloration with the rest of your setup.
This is especially useful for a well-tuned and detailed setup for aesthetic purposes. That said, it won’t do much performance-wise.
Overall, the CRG9 is an incredibly effective display at a stunning size.
6. LG 34GL750-B
- G sync compatible
- Viewing Angle is 178º(R/L), 178º(U/D) ; Brightness(Typ) is 300cd/m² ; Aspect Ratio is 21:9
- 34 inches ultra wide 21: 9 Full HD (2560 x 1080) IPS display
Returning to a more average-sized monitor, we have the LG 34-inch curved gaming monitor. This screen sits at a 2k resolution with a 144Hz refresh rate.
144Hz is lower than the refresh rates of some of the other options. However, it’s worth knowing that it is still above the general 120 standards, making this an excellent display.
This monitor comes with a height-adjustable stand to make sure that it’s customizable to your specific setup. The hard anti-glare coating will also help it fit in with rooms that may have lighting issues that could cause a glare.
Whatever situation you find your gaming setup in, the 34GL750-B can adapt well.
The one-millisecond motion blur reduction and Adaptive Sync technology helps provide a smooth experience. G-sync can be used on this monitor as well if you prefer to use that software.
Overall, this is an above-average display that will suit the needs of the average gamer perfectly.
7. ViewSonic VX3418-2KPC
- CURVED DESIGN: 34 Inch ultrawide 21:9 WQHD (2560x1440p) 1500R curved gaming monitor with thin bezels
- MAXIMIZED GAMEPLAY: 144Hz refresh rate and 1ms MPRT response time (with DisplayPort) for ultimate gaming...
- ULTRA-SMOOTH GAMING: AMD FreeSync Premium technology enables fluid and tear-free gameplay
Compared to many of the brands on this list, ViewSonic doesn’t quite have the same reputation.
That said, they’re still an extremely reputable company that won’t leave gamers disappointed.
Their VX3418-2KPC model is a great example of the company’s wonderful products.
The curved design of this display features Flicker-Free technology. This is paired with a Blue Light Filter to help reduce eyestrain. The curve of the monitor itself also works towards this goal.
VESA Adaptive-Sync automatically works to calibrate frame rates and reduce or eliminate screen tearing. This provides smooth gameplay, especially when paired with pre-set and customizable visual modes.
These modes are fine-tuned towards different gaming genres. In turn, this helps provide a great experience no matter what titles you enjoy.
Overall, it’s an extremely comfortable monitor to use, heavily complimenting its vivid color and detail.
8. Phillips 343E2E 34-inch Frameless IPS Ultrawide
- Philips E-Line 34" LCD Monitor with UltraWide Full HD 2560x1080 resolution for an expanded workspace...
- STUNNING COLORS: IPS panel with Philips Ultra Wide-Color technology displaying up to 123% sRGB and 109%...
- ULTRA-SMOOTH GAMING: Ultra-fast 1ms (MPRT) response times and a speedy 75Hz refresh rate with AMD...
The Philips 343E2E is an incredible ultra-wide monitor that provides you with an excellent gaming experience. The 2k resolution is paired with ultra-smooth gaming and FreeSync technology.
Like the ViewSonic model, this ultrawide utilizes a variety of built-in customizable settings. This helps you hone in on the quality of your gaming display.
While it comes with an adjustable mount, the VESA mount is also compatible with many third-party arms to attach it to the wall instead. This also makes it excellent as a secondary or tertiary monitor.
However, one thing that some people may not prefer with this monitor is a relatively low refresh rate. This unit comes in at the lowest on the list with a 75Hz refresh rate.
This refresh rate is excellent for many users. However, it can be hard to justify making a purchase this large and getting an inferior refresh rate.
Nevertheless, this is a great display that is unlikely to leave you disappointed.
9. LG 34GP83A-B
- The pinnacle of gaming monitors, this ultra-wide WQHD (3440 x 1440, 21:9 aspect ratio) curved monitor...
- An overclocked* 160Hz refresh rate with 1-millisecond Motion Blur Reduction (MBR) keeps you firmly in the...
- With VESA DisplayHDR 400 high dynamic range compatibility and 99% sRGB, this monitor brings virtual...
The 34GP83A-B is an incredible monitor that will match any gaming setup. The refresh rate comes in at 160Hz, which is more than enough for even the most discerning eyes.
This is complemented by the IPS one-millisecond response time to provide an extremely fluid and smooth display.
However, one of the biggest draws of this monitor is the 3k resolution. Coming in at 3440x1440p, this curved gaming monitor provides a stunning display that rivals nearly any other on the market.
NVIDIA G-Sync makes another appearance here to help hone in on all of the best parts of your display.
Ultimately, this is an incredibly versatile monitor with a stunningly high-quality display. It matches up easily with any gaming setup.
10. BenQ EX3203R
- Level Up the Game: 32 Inch 144Hz VA WQHD (2560x1440) curved edge-to-edge gaming computer monitor features...
- USB-C Connectivity: Synchronize images, videos, data and charge all of your mobile devices with an...
- HDR Color Technology: Enhances the brightness and contrast to bring out the realistic details during your...
While this brand isn’t as popular as some of the other options, the BenQ EX3203R is worth considering. BenQ created an amazing product with this monitor.
This display comes with a 2k resolution of 2560×1440 to help accentuate the 1800R curvature. Additionally, a 144Hz refresh rate fulfills the standards that the average gamer expects their gaming display to operate at.
The display is also VESA certified. This provides a greater brightness and contrast level to give users a more detailed, vivid image. If you love cinematic triple-A titles, this is especially useful.
Ultimately, this monitor is an excellent choice for any setup. If you’ve been searching for a 2k monitor, the EX3203R is a great option.
If you are looking for a curved gaming monitor, these are some of the best choices on the market. Whether you prioritize size, great refresh rates, an affordable price or something else, you’ll find something on this list for your gaming system.
Remember that the best monitor for you is going to be the one that fits your needs. Identify your gaming priorities, then determine which monitor meets your specifications.
No matter which display you pick, you will undoubtedly be happy with your choice.