Speakers play a vital role in bringing your music to life. However, you might not get the maximum benefits from your speakers if you place them on the floor or a bookshelf. This is where speaker stands come in.
To produce unparalleled sound quality, these stands position your speaker at the right height to manage vibrations and reflections that could otherwise interfere with sound quality.
But how do you find a speaker stand that meets your home and entertainment needs? Considering multiple factors like weight ratings, height, top plates, build quality and base structures can be overwhelming.
Keeping these features in mind, we’ve identified the best speaker stands for 2022.
Table of Contents
- Top Speaker Stands
- 1. Perlesmith Speaker Stands
- 2. Atlantic 77335799 Speaker Stands
- 3. Echogear Speaker Stands
- 4. Sanus WSS22-B1 Sonos Speaker Stands
- 5. Perlegear Universal Speaker Stands
- 6. Monolith 124794 Speaker Stand
- 7. Rockville RS29B Speaker and Studio Monitor Stands
- 8. VideoSecu 2 Heavy Duty Speaker Stands
- 9. Edifier Speaker Stands
- 10. MAYQMAY Wood Speaker Stands
Top Speaker Stands
With many different models on the market, evaluating all the options can be time-consuming. To simplify the research process for you, here are the best speaker stands that are worth your money.
1. Perlesmith Speaker Stands
- 【ADJUSTABLE & CUSTOMIZABLE】PERLESMITH speaker stand of the extendable tube is adjustable from 19.29"...
- 【STABILITY & SECURITY】Speakers stands have heavy-duty cast iron construction with a triangle base...
- 【STRONG COMPATIBILITY & EASY TO USE】 Speaker stands pair includes all the required hardware so you...
If you want a flexible and sturdy stand that works with small speakers, consider the Perlesmith. This stand is crafted from wrought iron and supports speakers up to eight pounds without showing any signs of wobble.
The solid triangular-shaped base comes with two feet options for added stability when placed on various surfaces. You can attach the rubber pads for cemented or tiled floors or use the nuts when setting the stand on your carpet.
It can be adjusted to heights ranging between 30 and 44 inches. This flexibility makes it easy to place the speaker at the right ear level so you can enjoy excellent sound output.
Plus, this tube is also divided into three parts to provide you with a unique wire management mechanism. It lets you hide cables easily to maintain an organized look in your entertainment setup.
The stand works with different speaker designs, making it a versatile solution. It supports three configurations, including a top plate with two holes, an L-shape bracket and an adapter bar for speakers requiring horizontal placement.
- Easy and quick assembly
- Crafted from wrought iron
- Supports speakers weighing eight pounds
- Three speaker placement options
- Compact to fit in small spaces
- Upgraded cable management system
- Adjustable height
- Nuts aren’t ideal for thick carpets
2. Atlantic 77335799 Speaker Stands
- Versatile - The mounting plates are adjusted directionally to either pointing straight forward or at a...
- Wire Management – Run the speaker cables through the hollowed center of the bookshelf speaker stands’...
- Heavy Duty Construction – Durable all-steel mounts and poles can support bookshelf-style speakers up to...
The Atlantic 77335799 is one of the best speaker stands you can use to manage vibrations that interfere with sound output.
Its steel construction is sturdy enough to hold speakers weighing 20 pounds without causing instability. You can crank the bass and volume high without worrying that the speakers will fall due to frequent vibrations.
Setting up the two speaker stands in your preferred position is simple using the four spike studs or four adhesive strips. The rubber footings work best on smooth surfaces, while the spikes are an excellent option for carpets.
Additionally, it only takes a few minutes to assemble the non-marring feet, even if you’re a beginner.
The hollow on the back allows the speaker wires to run internally through the stand to maintain tidiness in your entertainment setup. It’s also a thoughtful way to prevent tripping caused by dangling wires.
The stand has an adjustable mount (up to 45 degrees), making it easy to place your speaker system at your ear level for a more immersive experience.
- 45 degrees rotation
- Includes assembly hardware
- Holds up to 20 pounds
- High-quality construction
- Easy to assemble
- Wire management system
- Not eye-catching
3. Echogear Speaker Stands
- All steel design for the best sound. These satellite speaker stands are made of solid, energy-absorbing...
- Includes all the brackets & hardware needed to attach just about any small speaker up to 4 lbs. That...
- Adjust speaker height up to 11" with no tools required. Just turn the collar to change height on-demand....
The Echogear is a suitable choice for organizing your sound system in style. Its high-quality steel construction keeps small speakers (up to four pounds) in place without compromising stability.
Any compact speaker fits nicely without wobbling around as long as it uses a keyhole adapter or L-shaped bracket attachment.
The built-in wire channel allows you to run the cables inside the stand to maintain a clean look. It also eliminates hanging wires that may cause you or your family to trip.
Furthermore, you’ll love the oval-shaped base and slant design that adds elegance to your home or studio entertainment setup.
Assembling the plate and base takes less than fifteen minutes. The process is extremely simple, so you won’t need to hire a professional.
Once every section is in place, you can use metal spikes to anchor the stand to your carpeted floor. There are also rubber pads that stick nicely on a smooth surface to help eliminate distracting vibrations.
The base has a compact footprint, making this stand ideal if you have a cramped audio setup or you want something that will easily fit into your home theater setup.
- 15-minute installation
- Steel construction
- Built-in cable management
- Easy installation and assembly
- Matches with most decor
- Maintains a clean look
- Broad compatibility
- Not the best for large speakers
4. Sanus WSS22-B1 Sonos Speaker Stands
- This stylish SANUS speaker stand is crafted in partnership with Sonos To fit the SONOS ONE, PLAY:1 and...
- The stand is sold as single pieces or in pairs to accommodate any sort of system arrangement, be it home...
- Holds speaker at manufacturer's recommended listening height for optimal audio performance
Coming in a set of two, the Sanus WSS22-B1 helps you place your speakers at the recommended height for incredible sound output.
The top plate supports horizontal and vertical orientations for easy compatibility with Sonos One, Play:1 and Play:3 speakers. It ensures stability on all Sonos speakers while blending effortlessly with their sleek designs.
This model’s anodized aluminum construction provides maximum stability, so your speakers stay in place despite frequent vibrations. It comes in black or white and blends in with most modern setups.
Press Fit cable management technology allows for a systematic organization of wires to maintain a clean look. It also provides a safe walking and playing area around the stands.
The three-step assembly requires no special tools or technical knowledge, making the process smooth even for beginners.
These speaker stands let you use ground spikes or rubber feet for better stability on hard or carpeted floors. Better yet, the padding on the rubber feet prevents the stand from scratching your floor.
Additionally, the cast iron spikes reduce vibrations that may interfere with the sound quality.
- Integrated wire channels
- Supports vertical and horizontal orientations
- Anodized aluminum construction
- Comes in a set of two
- Easy wire management
- Multiple speaker positions
- Fits in most modern setups
- Doesn’t support some speaker brands
5. Perlegear Universal Speaker Stands
- Universally Compatible - These speaker stands are designed for satellite speakers & bookshelf speakers up...
- Wire Management - The pole of this bookshelf speaker stand is hollow and has built-in 1.18”×0.78”...
- Attractive Design - We provide the universal bracket and sponge for your speakers, which can help prevent...
The Perlegear is a stand with a load capacity of 22 pounds, making it suitable for people with medium-sized entertainment setups.
It comes with an adjustable speaker bracket (from 5.9 to 10 inches), so you can easily fit different speaker brands like Sony, Klipsch, Polk, Yamaha and more.
Adjusting the stand to the correct size for your speaker is easy since you only need to tighten or loosen the screws.
The sturdy base has non-slip feet that isolate buzzing, making the audio more focused and clear. In addition to reducing sound distractions, these rubber feet help the stand stay stable on uneven or smooth surfaces.
Although the pole isn’t adjustable, it is an ideal height that enables you to hear the highest pitches. You can find a suitable position to avoid setting your speakers at a level that may damage your ears.
The tempered base alongside the steel construction improves the aesthetics of your living room. You’ll also appreciate the integrated hole that makes it easy to hide your speaker wires to maintain an organized look.
- Included hollow for wire management
- Supports speakers of up to 22 pounds
- Stands at 33.6 inches
- Hides cable for an organized look
- Rubber feet for increased stability
- Easy assembly
- Universal compatibility
- Height isn’t adjustable
6. Monolith 124794 Speaker Stand
- Sturdy Construction: Four steel support columns feature a scratch-resistant black powder coat finish. The...
- Rectangular Columns: All four support piers can be filled with sand or steel shot for the ultimate in...
- Adjustable Spikes: Each stand comes with adjustable spikes to pierce through your carpet and isolate the...
Designed with durability in mind, the Monolith 124794 is one of the best speaker stands you can buy today.
It is created with four rectangular steel columns that give you space to fill the stand with grit or sand for increased stability. This is a thoughtful way to combat distracting vibrations and resonances.
Besides providing stability, the high-quality steel has a black-powder finishing that stands up to scratches and peeling. It maintains its sleek look for a long time, so you don’t have to pay for unplanned replacements or hide scuffs.
The unit comes with adjustable spikes that grip your carpet with ease. Apart from preventing wobbling, they eliminate vibrations from the floor that may interfere with your listening experience.
At 24 inches tall, this stand positions your speakers at ear height, guaranteeing better sound performance when seated. This ensures you hear your tweeter’s high frequency as intended.
It also works well with most Yamaha, Pioneer, Sony and Bose speakers weighing up to 75 pounds.
- Scratch-free stain finish
- Rectangular columns
- Supports up to 75 pounds
- Strong steel construction
- Holds weighted speakers
- Adjustable spikes
- Scratch-resistant coating
- Hard to move around
7. Rockville RS29B Speaker and Studio Monitor Stands
- Pair Rockville RS29B 29" Steel Bookshelf Speaker/Studio Monitor Stands - Black. Includes: (2) Stands. (2)...
- High performance steel speaker stands. Robust metal poles support 60 LBS speakers. Finished with premium...
- Fully adjustable Rubber feet for hard floor installation (even if floor is not even). EVA Isolation pads...
The Rockville RS29B is a durable and convenient option that works effortlessly with sizable speakers. This stand has a load capacity of up to 60 pounds, which is considerably higher than most models.
With such a substantial support weight, you can attach your heavy speakers without worrying about them falling once the volume is at its top setting.
Its furniture-grade powder coating doesn’t crack or peel, maintaining a premium look even after years of use.
Underneath this speaker stand, you will find EVA isolation pads that absorb excess vibrations and resonance to improve acoustic performance.
You can also use the included brass spikes to separate the speaker from the surface. They help improve the stereo imaging and clarity while tightening the bass response, allowing you to have the best audio experience.
The hole that extends from the top and bottom of the pole enables you to conceal the speaker wires to maintain the visual appeal of your audio setup.
Better yet, the package comes with the required accessories. This makes the assembly and setup process simple.
- Powder-coated finishing
- Anti-vibration foam
- 60-pound load capacity
- 29-inch height
- Sturdy construction
- Sufficient weight capacity
- Isolates vibrations and resonance
- Nice cable management
- Can’t add any filler
8. VideoSecu 2 Heavy Duty Speaker Stands
- Height adjustable from 26.5 inch to 47 inch (673mm - 1193mm)
- Side clamping top plate can adjust width from 5.5 to 11 inches (140mm-279mm). For width adjustment, #3...
- The top plate can pan 180 degrees and tilt +/-10 degrees for level adjustment
As the name suggests, these VideoSecu 2 stands can hold heavy-duty speakers weighing up to 30 pounds.
They have a side clamping top plate that can adjust 5.5 to 11 inches, allowing you to mount many different sizes of speakers.
With a height of up to 47 inches, the VideoSecu stands enable you to place your speaker at ear level, giving you the best listening experience.
The concealed wire management feature lets you hide dangling wires to maintain elegance in your entertainment setup. It’s also an effective way to ensure clumsy kids don’t trip over the cords.
These have adjustable screw-in rubber feet to keep each speaker level and secure on any floor surface. Plus, they minimize vibrations.
The stands are black and made from steel, so they should fit in well with just about any decor.
- Holds speakers up to 30 pounds
- Steel construction
- 26.5 inch to 47 inch height
- Rubber feet are adjustable
- Compatible with many speakers
- Sleek look
- Easy to assemble
- Cable management
- Can be top heavy
9. Edifier Speaker Stands
- MDF STRUCTURE STABILITY & HOLLOWED DESIGN - Ready to fill with sand to increase stability and eliminate...
- ENHANCED LISTENING EXPERIENCE – Elevates speakers to ear level to improve your listening experience.
- SHOCK ABSORBING MAT - Protects the stand and your floor from damage.
The Edifier is a reliable speaker stand that uses a high-quality MDF structure to provide increased stability to your medium-sized speakers. This enables them to stay in place despite frequent vibrations.
These stands are constructed from materials that combat resonance, so you can listen to premium sound performances. Additionally, the wide base makes this stand an ideal choice for heavy speakers.
A shock-absorbing mat comes with the stand and creates a non-slip surface to enhance stability. It also protects the stand and your smooth surface from potential scratches.
The product has a hollow that’s fillable with sand. It’s an effective way to add extra strength to hold heavy speakers without compromising stability.
Despite being able to accommodate huge speakers with ease, assembling this stand is easy. You just have to screw the bottom and top place to the MDF part.
You’ll also love the stylish finishing that makes this stand a decorative addition to your home.
- Shock-absorbing pads
- Hollowed design for sand filling
- Weighs 39.9 pounds
- Nice design
- Quick to assemble
- Isolates vibrations
- High-quality construction
- Poor cable management
10. MAYQMAY Wood Speaker Stands
- 【Monitor/Speaker Stand】1 set of 2 units; Material: Wooden. High-end quality, very suitable for your...
- 【Different Sizes From Top to Bottom】Top plate size：7.3''W x 9.2''D/(18.5x23.5CM). Base...
- 【Huge Load Capacity】Approximately 110lbs / 55kg per unit.In addition to this weight, the hollow...
If you want a speaker stand that can carry heavy-duty speakers, the MAYQMAY is an incredible pick. It comes as a two-pack.
Each unit has a load capacity of 55 pounds, which is great if you have a large entertainment setup.
The thickened base provides more stability to prevent the entire unit from tipping over despite frequent vibrations.
It’s worth mentioning the footpad design that creates a non-slip surface while absorbing vibrations for optimal sound performance. In addition, the pre-drilled holes enable you to place your speakers without any difficulties.
Its high-quality wood-grain leather construction isolates vibrations and resonance, allowing you to listen to crystal-clear audio performances.
The material doesn’t peel or chip easily, so the stand will complement your unique style even after years of use. There’s also a hollow that you can fill with sand to suppress echoes that affect the audio quality.
Besides the 23.6-inch size, there are seven other dimensions to choose from to match the size of your speaker and fulfill your placement needs.
- Ideal for home and office
- Crafted from wood grain leather
- Comes in different sizes
- Thickened base
- Heavy-duty material
- Great for large speakers
- Accurate pre-drilled holes
- Cable management clip
- Not adjustable
If you want the best audio experience possible, speaker stands can maximize the effectiveness of your speakers.
These stands are an excellent way to minimize vibrations that lead to sound distortion. Each model is suitable for different needs, whether you have a lightweight or heavy-duty speaker.
Most have a cable management system to keep your room tidy, and many products have a sleek look that will fit seamlessly into any decor.
No matter which one you choose, any of the speaker stands on this list will have you rocking out to your favorite tunes in no time.