InfoComm 2016 is the largest, most exciting event in the United States focused on the pro-AV industry, with more than 950 exhibitors, thousands of products, and 40,000 attendees from 108+ countries. The InfoComm show is your once-a-year opportunity to see the latest audiovisual technology, learn the skills that will advance your career, and grow your professional network.
Infocomm 2016: It’s That Time of the Year Again! – Len Calderone
This article will assist you in finding what you are interested in at InfoComm.
- What is at InfoComm
- Must See & Do’s at InfoComm
- HomeToys Sponsors to Visit
- News From the Show – Updated Often – Send us your news releases
- Other articles and features about InfoComm from around the Internet
- More than 950 exhibitors, thousands of products, and 40,000 attendees from 108+ countries. Check out who will be Exhibiting here:
- Seminars, Training, Education. Attend your choice of the hundreds of seminars and workshops. Check out the conference schedule:
- Internet of Things (IoT) Education Program and Pavilion: Learn about the implications and opportunities of IoT for the AV industry.
- Digital Signage Summit: The popular digital signage conference from invidis, seen at ISE, comes stateside with a full day program covering key industry topics like 4k, digital agencies and DooH.
Technology Pavilions: They have set up the InfoComm show floor to make it easier for you to navigate through 950 exhibitors and thousands of products with categorized pavilions. Here are some must visits for AV Integrators:
Audio: InfoComm is North America’s largest pro-audio show with over 250 leading exhibitors of all facets of audio technology solutions for both live events and fixed installations.
Innovation Showcase: Discover innovative and original products never before seen at InfoComm! Visit the Innovations Showcase to find exciting, cutting-edge solutions from 20 brand-new companies.
Internet of Things: See how IoT is becoming pervasive throughout the pro-AV landscape, and how web-enabled technology is shaping how space is being designed and content is being communicated.
Security Solutions: Security has become a major concern for both private homeowners and businesses. Luckily, technology has stepped up to help prevent theft, vandalism and loss, or to alert the appropriate authorities about crime or a crisis. View all the Pavilions here:
Audio Demo Rooms: Experience the equipment the way it’s made to be heard. Find out who will be demoing here: