AV and Automation Industry Product - Draper Inc
Save up to 20%* off every Onyx Projection Screen ordered with this extraordinary viewing surface OR on any Motorized Window Shade you order.
Draper's High Performance XS850E Outperforms Black Diamond
This premium black optical surface is for your Home Theatre, boardroom or any other environment where uncontrolled ambient light can impact your video, this premium optical surface offers precise resolution, high contrast, a vivid color palette and a remarkably broad viewing cone.
Excellent for use in "Flex" (or flexible, multi-purpose) rooms, our High Performance XS850E black screen viewing surface allows you to see details, without having that "washed out" look caused by ambient light. The extremely high contrast offers superior viewing and precise resolution. The vivid color palette maintains the beautiful colors intended by the director or creator of the video.
Check out this video and see for yourself:
- The remarkably broad viewing cone provides the same light and image to the side of the screen as seen from the front. Most of today's LCD TVs have limited viewing angles and can't be watched from the sides of the room.
- The size of the image is greater: up to 60" tall!
- One 119" Onyx projection screen with High Performance XS850E material is the equivalent of four 60" TV's! Now that is theatre!
Whether you are watching a great movie with an intimate group of friends, inviting friends over to enjoy the big game or indulging in some awesome gaming, this surface performs above expectations. And whether you are watching full motion video, gaming, or making a dynamic business presentation, High Performance XS850E has the superior ambient light rejecting capability to adapt to almost any environment.
Draper Motorized FlexShades
Our Motorized FlexShades are built to order, 100% custom to your windows. A variety of options are available in fabrics, styles and controls. Use this offer to get 20% off your next order of Motorized FlexShades.
- Precise resolution
- High contrast
- Vivid color palette
- Remarkably broad viewing cone
- Superior ambient light rejection capability
- Recommended wherever room lighting cannot be controlled
- Flame and mildew resistant
- Available in any size from 2' through 14' wide.
- Retract completely when not in use for an unobstructed view
- Installation choices range from simple mounting brackets, to endcaps and fascia, to complete extruded pockets with bottom closure panels
- Have compact, tubular gearmotors located within each roller for smooth, reliable operation
- A simple wall switch is included with each unit
Take advantage of this limited time offer by clicking on the button above!
*Pricing depends on size.